Project & Building ConsultancyThe Buzz
PBC is an established firm of Chartered Surveyors, Project Managers, Cost Consultants and Development Monitors based in Central London. They’ve been in business for over 20 years, with a successful track record as a leading customer focused property and construction consultancy.
They have a diverse range of clients in both the commercial, industrial and logistics, travel and residential sectors, including property developers, investors, landlords, landed estates, banks, funders and private clients. They are experienced in working on a wide variety of projects, from refurbishments and fitting out works to large-scale new developments, and are on hand to provide director led expert advice, guidance and support throughout the process.
PBC recently underwent a rebrand, updating their visual identity and website to better reflect their services and positioning in the market. As part of this work, Founder & Managing Director, Paul Philips, recognised there was an opportunity to build on their social media platforms to maximise brand awareness, promote their services and highlight the expertise of their team.
The senior leadership team also felt it important to offer all employees social media training to outline the benefits, provide top tips when using the platforms, and understand how to be part of the conversation.
Creating The Buzz:
The Buzz provided a dedicated Marketing Manager to build a social media programme with different types of content to build brand authority and showcase the people behind the business. The channels were managed day-to-day, with regular sharing of creative content. The Buzz team also kicked off with an in-office Staff Engagement Session on social media to educate the team and enhance their experience, and have provided ongoing support with training packs and 1:1s.
- A full strategic workshop to define clear objectives, the proposition, audience and key messaging
- Creating an annual programme of quality, relevant, regular social media content
- Artworking, scheduling and posting on social media platforms
- Social monitoring and engaging with clients and target audiences
- Empowering PBC team to utilise their socials to build their personal brand, showcase their experience and drive new leads
- Reporting monthly on all metrics to continually improve and highlight progress
- Supporting with further marketing activity, including web updates, case studies and enewsletters
“The Buzz have helped PBC to raise our company profile on social media and educated our staff on its use. We now have over 2000 followers on LinkedIn. Many thanks to Katie and Leonie for their support over the last year!”